SACME Paul Mazmanian Early Career Research Grant: Coming Soon! – The Scholarship Committee of the Society for Academic Continuing Medical Education (SACME) is pleased to announce a new grant opportunity in memory of Paul Mazmanian. The SACME Board of Directors is finalizing the criteria for the grant but expects to make the announcement in 2022.
Patient-centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) – New Cycle 2-2022 PCORI Funding Announcements Open: View the PFAs. Check for research areas and upcoming application deadlines.
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC) offers a variety of grants to support medical educators, clinicians, and researchers. Selected opportunities include:
- Royal College/Associated Medical Services CanMEDS Research Development Grant Now open!
- Medical Education Research Grant Now open!
- Dr. Karen Mann Catalyst Grant Now open!
- Robert Maudsley Fellowship for Studies in Medical Education
- Strategic Initiative Grant
Find more RCPSC funding information here.